Date: 30 Jan 2019
Please find attached Government Gazette extract which governs dispensing fees.
Dated: 9 July 2018
** All Figures VAT exclusive.
New dispensing Fee:
Where SEP is less than to R124.00 – dispensing fee: 30%
Where SEP is greater than or equal to R124.00 – dispensing fee: R37.20
If your Dr is NOT registered for VAT:
1. Medinol main menu -> Process -> Command Prompt
2. At the command prompt, enter SYSMAINT
3. Towards the bottom of first column,
Threshold = 124.00
Percentage = 30
Fixed value = 37.20
4. Then press Enter past everything else till you are returned to
the command prompt
6. Enter EXIT to return to the Medinol Main Menu
5. Esc to get out of Medinol and return to Windows Desktop
6. When next you re-enter Medinol, the default values will apply.
Brought to you by Medinol Practice Management Software
MEDINOL MEDICAL BILLING | PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Medinol is one of the few purpose-built practice management application to meet the unique needs of independent private healthcare providers.
Today Medinol helps over 130 providers throughout South Africa run more efficient and profitable practices, while delivering outstanding patient care.
As an on-premise software, Medinol and the data it manages, is fully under your control. This enhances your independence and privacy: what happens in your rooms, stays in your rooms.
Medinol helps manage your patient information, generates your billings, submits your claims, controls your outstanding debtors, and get your accounts paid quickly.
Medinol has been in operation since 1984, demonstrating its proven efficacy.
Medinol’s mission is to help independent practices succeed in an ever-changing healthcare environment.
More information can be found at https://medinol.co.za.
Fudley Bezuidenhout Pr.Eng.
Founder and CEO