Better Practice Management has established a division specialising in the administration management and claims processing between employee, employer, medical services and the Workmans Compensation Fund.
We focus predominantly on assisting medical service providers in the submission and recovery of injury on duty accounts.
Our team will collate all the required information for speedy and easy accounts submission to the Compensation Commissioner’s Office. This is handled per hand, both to and from the respective regional Commissioner’s offices. We will follow up on problems identified by the Commissioner and keep you as medical service providers informed of the status of your accounts.
Additionally we will assist you in recovering any merit rebates to which you are entitled as well as obtaining discounts to your annual assessments where warranted.
Remember, we do the work so that you may be compensated in the shortest possible time.
- Check all outstanding requirements from employer against COID patient (employer’s report of an accident, first medical report)
- Collect and collate medical accounts with supporting documentation (referral letters, operation reports, progress reports, treatment reports etc.)
- Submit by hand, fax or computer scan to WCA Cape Town premises
- Follow up until payment is made into your account
- Reconcile payments against expected amounts
- Follow up on short payments
- Keep a record of the process
- Monitor the monthly progress reports we send to you.
Click the button below for our sister site: