Dear Healthcare Professional,
As a dispensing GEMS Network doctor please apply the following dispensing
fee calculation for medicine which you dispense to the GEMS REO members:
|Single Exit Price (SEP) incl VAT||Maximum Dispensing Fee (MDF) excl VAT|
|<R90||30% of SEP|
1. As a participating GEMS REO GP Network doctor you agree not to charge our
members co-payments over and above the above maximum dispensing fee.
2. For a copy of the 2013 formulary go to the GEMS website (www.gems.gov.za)
and click Healthcare Providers > ICD-10 Code/Formulary Check Service > 2013 REO
Should you have any further queries, please contact GEMS
|Call Centre:||0860 00 4367 (GEMS)|
GEMS Managed Care
To implement in Medinol Medical Aid Billing Software:
- Go into Medinol
- Select Process -> Command Prompt
- At the Command Prompt, enter SYSMAINT
- Adjust entries at the bottom of the first screen (note: use VAT INCLUSIVE FIGURES)
- Press Enter to get pass all the other screens.
- Enter EXIT once you are back at the command prompt
- Escape out of Medinol back to Windows, then re-enter Medinol for settings to take effect.
Problems? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org